Mobile Product Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Internet Brands has an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results, and embraces change. Our smart, intensely driven employees are constantly encouraged to reach higher and think outside of the box, while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of working in jeans and flip flops.
As a part of our independent and innovative Product Management team, you will have the opportunity to own the product strategy and user experience for one or more of our web properties (i.e. ApartmentRatings.com, UltimateCoupons.com, FlyerTalk.com, etc.). You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and be part of a team that’s creating the next generation of web and mobile products using some of the latest technologies.
- Experience designing and/or developing mobile applications
- Academic background in human-computer interaction or a related field BS or MS in Computer Science or related field a plus
- Excellent command of user experience methods, design principles, problem-framing skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain your design decisions
- Unmistakable passion for designing compelling user experiences
- Ability to prototype your work in HTML/CSS/JS a strong plus
- Strong online portfolio including self-started projects
- Conceive, manage, and lead project design from start to finish for each assigned property.
- Create design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mock-ups
- Work with content and engineering teams to prioritize features and define a product roadmap
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Continuously monitor site performance and data to recognize trends, model data and forecasts, and drive improvements in the site designs and experience
How to Apply
Apply online, at http://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=599, or contact Andy Lucas, Lead Recruiter, for more information at 310-280-4598 or email@example.com