User Experience Designer – Web Applications
We are looking for a User Experience Designer to dive into a 5 month contract and make a substantial business impact designing innovative solutions to some very complex challenges. You’ll need a solid understanding of user-centered design principals and the ability to write functional specifications for Development and QA teams is required. This contract starts ASAP.
- Participate in user and stakeholder interviews
- Support requirements gathering, concept modeling and use case scenarios creation.
- Design meaningful and engaging interactive user experiences
- Review the implementation of your design and provide recommendations based on evaluation as well as usability testing results
- Experience planning and executing successful web applications
- Understanding of, and experience with, web technologies including both front-end and back-end applications.
- Excellent written, oral, and visual communication skills.
- Ability to create deliverables in Photoshop, VISIO, Illustrator and other design tools
- Degree in human-computer interaction, information or library science, product design or related field a plus